Term and position:
- Councilmember since December 2021; term expires in 2025
- CAMPO (Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization) - Executive Board
- Downtown Development Association - Council Ex-Officio
- Town of Clayton Board of Adjustments: 2020
- Town of Clayton Sesquicentennial Advisory Committee: 2019
- Clayton High School Alumni Association - Vice President: 2017/2018; President: 2018/2019
- Clayton Historical Association, founding member - President: 2006 - 2014
- Eagle Scout - Clayton Boy Scout Troop 24
- UNC-Chapel Hill Bachelor of Political Science and Economics.
- Trane Technologies 10 Years - Regional Account Manager
- Select Staffing - 5 Years - Regional Account Manager
Why did you run for office?
I was fortunate enough to grow up in Clayton and was raised on my great grandfather’s farm. I have watched Clayton change and grow throughout the years. I am now raising my family here I want to help shape the future of our town.
We must maintain a safe community, with that small-town charm and feel. At the same time, we must offer high-quality schools and provide excellent amenities to residents, while welcoming diverse businesses and thoughtful development.